Submit your favorite post this week and discover new bloggers while you’re here. We encourage everyone to click on everyone else’s blog posts and leave comment love. This is how you grow your blog, ladies and gentlemen: by meeting new bloggers, engaging, and building real relationships.
HOW OUR BLOG CARNIVAL WORKS
Submissions will run every Friday until Sunday 8pm EST, once a week. We will review every submission before it goes live.
- No spam
- No sales pages
- No duplicates
- One entry per blog each week
We’ll tweak the series depending on what we see work for you little badasses. Have a kick ass weekend!
Got questions? Add them in the comment box below or email us.
This Week’s Blog Carnival Entries
- Chaos and Words: Recalling Passion - Recalling the reasons why I am so passionate about writing, and why I should remind myself of these reasons every so often.
- Treasure Seeking: Hoarding and Purging – The dichotomy of living as a nomad and my love for collecting beautiful vintage treasures.
- Just Ask B: Six Fall Trends That Fit Perfectly Into That End Of Summer Wardrobe - The best fall styles that you’ll want to start wearing now!
- Habits of Thought: ”You Take the Good, You Take the Bad, You Take them Both and There You Have the Facts of Life” - This is an update on what’s been going on over the last month.
- Simplicity Interrupted: Peachy-Keen Sangria - Delicious sangria recipe, perfect for sending off summer!
- Inked Pixie: 7 Degrees of Lesbian - As part of a segregated community that sub-segregates itself I wanted to try break down the “definitions” lesbians are expected to fit into, and have a little fun!
- I AM SHANTI: FRIEND MIX: 6 TYPES OF FRIENDS EVERY WOMAN NEEDS IN HER LIFE - It’s important to know if you have the right mix of friends in your circle.
- Daily Inspiration for Creating Our Best Lives: Smart dogs do for themselves - When my elderly dog saved my little dogs life, more than once, I realized that they’re more like us than not…not “dumb creatures” at all.