Submit your favorite post this week and discover new bloggers while you’re here. We encourage everyone to click on everyone else’s blog posts and leave comment love. This is how you grow your blog, ladies and gentlemen: by meeting new bloggers, engaging, and building real relationships.
HOW OUR BLOG CARNIVAL WORKS
Submissions will run every Friday until Sunday 8pm EST, once a week. We will review every submission before it goes live.
- No spam
- No sales pages
- No duplicates
- One entry per blog each week
We’ll tweak the series depending on what we see work for you little badasses. Have a kick ass weekend!
Got questions? Add them in the comment box below or email us.
This Week’s Blog Carnival Entries:
- Just Ask B: 2013 Men’s Fashion Trends - Shopping for men tends to be pretty difficult compared to women. Especially if your guy is not very opinionated about fashion!
- According to Jewels: Playing the Victim - If you’re not going to take ownership of your life and stop placing blame on others then I have no time for you. I prefer to surround myself by those who define themselves by their triumphs not their pitfalls.
- Lizard Happy: Cup Cakes and Steel Caps - In which I try to make you think and drool at the same time.
- Kelli Nelson: Embracing Mom Imperfectionism - Motherhood is what it is; challenging, rewarding, imperfect.
- AurumEve: Valerie Parisius; from Curaçao to Holland – and everywhere in between - A woman growing through and in the world, and what ensues-
- Keep Calm and Chiffon: Keep Calm and Chiffon x Midnight Marauders - Collaborating with the online thrift store Midnight Marauders creating an edgy/bohemian look.
- They Say Everyone has a Story…: Good Girl Disease - It is heartbreaking to realize you have passed on your doormat status to you daughter and granddaughter.
- Dawnie Project: Knowing When to Fold - When a good time turns into addiction, make sure you have the right people on your side.
- WendyGale71: Pretty Things - Pretty summer flowers in bloom