Submit your favorite post this week and discover new bloggers while you’re here. We encourage everyone to click on everyone else’s blog posts and leave comment love. This is how you grow your blog, ladies and gentlemen: by meeting new bloggers, engaging, and building real relationships.
HOW OUR BLOG CARNIVAL WORKS
Submissions will run every Friday until Sunday 8pm EST, once a week. We will review every submission before it goes live.
- No spam
- No sales pages
- No product reviews
- No duplicates
- One entry per blog each week
We’ll tweak the series depending on what we see work for you little badasses. Have a kick ass weekend! Got questions? Add them in the comment box below or email us.
This Week’s Blog Carnival Entries
- This Crazy Life of Mine: Inspiring YOU inspires ME… – Keeping myself accountable on my blog inspires others and that inspires me!
- Mr. Thomas & Me: A purpose was born – Blogging started as a random, sporadic break from college papers for me, then, suddenly, it turned into a community of beautiful people who identified with my words while fueling my content.
- Alwaysashten: I Struggle with My Weight and I’m Not (Too) Ashamed to Admit It – I find myself struggling with self-esteem and my body image, so I open up to my readers because I know I’m not alone.
- Chaos and Words: Shadows – A short story about a girl, her post-it notes, and her past.
- The Alisha Nicole: Inspiration and Link Love – A little Friday Inspirations and my favorite links from the week.
- This And That (As I Bounce Thru Life): My Glimpse Into The Other Side (And No I’m Not Nuts)!! – A peek into the next world. This story is true and it happened to me.
- Last Half Journey: My Kind Of Woman – Miss Kansas, who is competing in the Miss America pageant this week, has gained my respect because she is a badass and owns it.
- Diaries of an Essex Girl: How to not suck at blog comments – Here’s how to not suck at blog comments, for beginners, intermediates and experts in bloggerland.
- She Crab Soup: I Believe… – A nice long list of things I believe in; some of them serious and some of them fun, one of my favorite posts I’ve ever written.
- Holoholo Girls: Learning to Let Go – Struggles of a first time mother with returning back to work full time
- Treasure Seeking: Biking, Biking Everywhere – Bike racks, Citi Bike and more in NYC
- The Art of Divine Chaos: White Lies – A short story dedicated to compassion and the homeless in Baltimore and across the nation.
- Kelli Nelson: Thanks for the Memories. Now Get Lost, Caillou – I was eager to have the “you’re growing up” talk with my daughter so I could finally declare our home officially Caillou-free… Ha! Thanks for the memories, Caillou. Now get lost, you irritating little fu¢ke®.
- My Legendary Style: A New Journey pt 1 – Mom and new fashion designer deciding to uproot family and business to move across the country.
- Minimees4: 7 Ways to Survive a Breakup Successfully – 7 Millennial Tips on How to Survive & Move on From a Breakup, Successfully!
- Shalavee: Those That Blog – I Strip down my whys and wherefores of blogging and reveal that connection to others is probably the most important reason.